- click on the "Donate" button.
- You will be re-directed to Paypal.com, where you can donate to the campaign.
- Be sure to include your physical address in the payment, which is required by election law in order for us to accept a donation.
- Donation limit is $1500 per person.
Opportunities to Help
I have very ambitious goals for our campaign, and we are in need of your help! Below are some options to volunteer your time, show your support, and donate to the campaign. If you do have the desire to help, please specify what you are willing to do in the comment section below.
Display a Yard Sign:
- Show your support by requesting a yard sign or a "stop the streetcar" yard sign.
Door to Door:
- We are in need of volunteers to help us in our effort to contact each one of our neighbors personally. We believe that personal interaction is key to a successful campaign. We only have a few weeks to do this and would greatly appreciate the time you render in this endeavor.
Make Phone Calls:
- If you are not able to join us in contacting our neighbors door to door, you can still help us! Making phone calls will help us greatly in our effort to spread our message to our neighbors.
- We depend on your donations to help us provide materials for the campaign. if you would be willing to help us in providing the funds to produce materials such as yard signs, mailers, etc. please click on the "donate" button above.